Making your customers feel personally valued and cared for is crucial to an effective marketing campaign and business continuity. No one wants to feel like just another prospect on your cold-calling or emailing list, and current statistics show this to be painfully true.
In the last year alone, consumer trust has declined by 4% across all industries. This is quite alarming, as over one-third of customers have reported that they typically spread the word about negative experiences with companies, meaning that falling trust could prove fatal to your business.
Fortunately, a solution is not out of reach. You can get access to some of the best free CRM for small businesses in the industry for no money at all. The top examples of this incredible software are listed below.
Hubspot is a free CRM software that optimizes small business growth related to “marketing, sales, and service.”
This tool is specially designed to help budding companies and entrepreneurs enhance their lead generation, boost sales, improve their website functionality and aesthetics, all while refining the customer experience.
Hubspot’s services are divided into the following categories:
- Marketing Hub: Tools in this section are intended to boost traffic and conversion on your business’s website. With Hubspot’s marketing tools, you’ll be fully equipped to plan and execute scalable inbound marketing campaigns. The most popularly used features in this category include lead generation, marketing automation, and data analytics.
- Sales Hub: These tools are designed to automate tedious work, and gather usable data on your prospects, streamlining the sales process. You’ll be better prepared to quickly and efficiently close on sales, and thus, generate more income for your business. People most often use advanced CRM, scheduling, and quotes functions in this software.
- Service Hub: Improve your customers’ experience exponentially with these service-oriented tools. You’ll be better able to connect and communicate with your customers, allowing you to receive feedback and address customer concerns with minimal hassle.
- CMS Hub: This set of tools is designed to improve your experience in managing your business’s content and polish your customer’s experience on your website. To accomplish this, Hubspot has included a drag-and-drop editor, SEO guidance, and appealing website themes in this portion of the CRM software’s resources.
To ensure the best experience with their CRM, Hubspot offers phone and email support, training, and community forums for continuous assistance and quality assurance.
Used by more than 150,000 companies worldwide, this free CRM is designed to assist business owners in customer engagement and relationship management, lead generation and conversion, and revenue growth.
Zoho regards their software as an “end-to-end” CRM, meaning that you can rely on these web tools throughout the entirety of your customer relationships – from the moment your prospects are drawn in by your marketing efforts to the final moments of closing the sale. And all over again!
Zoho is home to the first-ever multichannel CRM, which enables you to connect with your prospects via:
- Social Media
Further, real-time sales monitoring will notify you immediately when you close a deal in any of these channels. Although there are numerous avenues of communication between your company and your clients, you don’t have to juggle between different applications to keep track of your exchanges.
Instead, Zoho keeps them all in one place, helping to streamline your workflow and prevent messages from getting lost in the shuffle between communication platforms.
To support conversion success, Zoho even provides automated suggestions of the best times to contact prospects, alerting you to sales anomalies, and more, all based on your historical sales trends. This is all available via the program’s artificial intelligence (AI) “sales assistant,” Zia.
If you’re looking for an easy-to-use, high-powered CRM solution with endless automation options at no cost, look no further than Zoho.
The Freshworks team refers to their CRM software as the “single source of truth” for small businesses. Why? With these tools, you can monitor and manage every imaginable aspect of your customer relationships, prospect and client data, and the full customer experience.
Their CRM functions and resources are combined by AI to provide the highest possible level of efficiency for you and your team. Freshworks’ free tools are designed to help business owners with the following work:
- Record management: Improve your customer data management by separating leads and contacts, creating new client accounts, and managing pending deals, all in one space. With unlimited management applications, you can maximize your recordkeeping efficiency to provide the greatest possible customer service.
- Lead scoring: For better marketing campaign results, Freshsales free CRM will effectively rank your prospects, so you know who to contact for the best chance at conversion. This way, you can eliminate any hesitation and confusion in your marketing process and close on deals as swiftly as possible.
- Task management: To help your team stay on-task, Freshsales will provide reminders and enable assignment and appointment tracking. This will improve your sales teams’ productivity and organization.
This is only a partial list of all the powerful features and functions you can access with Freshworks’ CRM software. Plus, the company offers 24/5 support through phone, email, and chat, to ensure the best possible experience for both you and your customers.
As one of the best free CRM for small business, this software is specially designed for compatibility with Google applications (Gmail, Drive, Calendar, and more) to optimize pipeline management. The software automatically captures contact data and will send you notifications for each pipeline milestone, helping you and your staff remain up-to-date on sales and marketing tasks.
For enhanced, streamlined collaboration, Streak allows every member of your team to share access to emails, notes, and call logs, in case one colleague needs to take over responsibility for a deal or client relationship.
Streak’s emailing features include:
- View tracking (receive notifications when recipients open your emails)
- Outbound email scheduling
- Creation of email threads to improve the organization of client and prospect exchanges
- Email merging
- “Snippets” (grow a collection of repeatedly used email formats and content)
Streak is used by over 750,000 individuals and has been recognized by Google as the 2018 “Google’s Technology Partner of the Year.”
Whether you’re an Android or iOS user, you can depend on the Streak web extension or API (application programming interface) for smooth integration and functionality. Plus, it’s GDPR- (General Data Protection Regulation) compliant, so you can be confident that your business’s and customers’ information is protected, no matter what.
Used by more than 15,000 business entrepreneurs, marketing experts, and more, Agile is one of the industry’s leading all-in-one CRM solutions.
This software enables the automation of several different facets of marketing and sales work, in addition to customer service and relationship management. With their high-quality security, you can be confident that neither your company nor your customers’ data will be leaked, which will ultimately enhance your brand’s trustworthiness.
Agile’s primary features are divided into the following categories:
- Sales: Keep track of pending deals and contact data all in one place. You can also manage your projects with easy-to-use drag and drop lists, increase employee productivity with gamification, schedule appointments, and speed up communications with one-click calls.
- Marketing: Ensure the best possible customer experience and high conversion rates with Agile’s landing page templates, automated marketing workflows, and social media integration. These tools work for email and SMS marketing, as well.
- Service: To help you keep up with your business’s reputation with customers, Agile will equip you with a helpdesk, customer feedback forms, and a self-service portal. You can also prioritize customer inquiries and service tickets automatically and speed up team responses with canned responses.
Agile CRM can be integrated into several different applications and platforms, including Google apps, Facebook, Twitter, and more. It’s available for free for up to ten users and will have you selling and marketing “like the Fortune 500.”
Prioritize customer relationships and satisfaction above everything else when working with Insightly’s free CRM. Over the years, surveys have repeatedly shown that customers who feel undervalued by a company will likely cease doing business with the company and tell others about their negative experience.
Insightly aims to reduce the probability of poor customer relationships and optimize your staff’s service, communication, and workflow instead.
To accomplish this, the company offers a “unified CRM” where all your staff can access consumer data in one place. This allows you to streamline inquiry and ticket responses, as well as marketing outreach.
They offer marketing content design tools, along with testing features, to ensure your content is well-received and able to convert reliably. You’ll also be able to monitor your campaign’s progress and ROI thanks to Insightly’s data analytics and reporting.
Finally, this CRM ensures that you retain customer relationships even after the deal is closed, providing resources to check inventory, assign tasks, set marketing and sales milestones, and more.
Insightly is focused on providing an all-in-one solution for multifaceted customer relationship management across all industries. If you’re looking to build rapport and in-depth monitoring of your sales progress, Insightly may be the choice for you.
You don’t have to fumble your way through cultivating and managing customer relationships any longer. With these free, easy-to-use tools, you can generate more leads, improve your marketing and conversion success, and increase staff productivity with little to no effort.
Choose one of these best free CRM for small business that works best for you and your team and watch your traffic and revenue grow in no time.